Second Go Around

Leave a Comment

So here I am. It's kinda s big deal to me. After having my first child and gaining 60 lbs I was scared at the thought of doing it all over again. Having PCOS losing weight is tough. I'd have a better shot at winning the lottery than losing it....so it felt.

I was big. My biggest. I was depressed, embarrassed, and frustrated. I used to be 118 lbs when I met my husband. The fittest of my life. I mean I was freaking training to fight in a cage!! Iol

Oh breastfeeding will melt it off....not for me. Not one pound.

Oh, 9 months on 9 months off...yeah it took me 2.5 yrs after the first pregnancy.

Luckily it took coming across this simple but effective program and amazingly easy approach to eating cleanly and in the right proportions. HALLELUJAH! Lol

With my second pregnancy (pic on the right) I not only gained less weight but I got the weight off FASTER! What took me 2.5 yrs now took me less than 8 months.

It was a lil tough at first but every week I got stronger and could do so much more!

#transformationtuesday #myweightlossjourney #7monthspostpartum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.