Hump Day, Bump Day: Week 29

Leave a Comment

Happy Wednesday! Time for my Bump-date!

Another week and I'm stoked about my progress. On the verge of breaking into the 160's and I couldn't be happier!


My sugar cravings have seriously picked up so I've started drinking more water and I made protein bites are held together with honey, so that was helped a lot. This recipe is my own and I'll be posting to tomorrow. 


Exercise is still going. I've felt better so I've done Insanity Max 30 with my hubs once so far this week. I've primarily been doing PiYo and still love it! My joints get a low intensity workout but I still get a good sweat. It's not as slow as yoga, but that's a good thing for me. I like high energy exercise in general, so the fact that this is keeping my attention is really awesome!!

This week I have a goal of trying out new programs for when I'm cleared for exercise postpartum. My account with Team Beachbody now offers OnDemand workouts that I access on the website. I have a smart tv so I can pull them up and do them from there, but you can also do it from laptop, tablet or smart phone. I think that's SO cool!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.