Take the Rest as it Happens

1 comment


This morning I sat down to drink my coffee and enjoy a little quite time before the house became dominated by the sounds of toddlers. The house was a a chilly 62 degrees so I turned on the space heater to help warm things up then it hit me. 

Just last night the house got up to 66 and I actually started to sweat. I didn't like it at first but like with starting a new exercise regime my body adjusted to the change after only a week.

So if you are contemplating starting exercise after a long break from it or have started but have felt discouraged that you can't keep it up just HOLD ON. Get STARTED. Keep GOING! Have FAITH. You CAN do this.

Happy Thursday


1 comment:

  1. Can't agree with this more! Some days the hardest part of my workout is getting started!

    Jen@jpabstfitness

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.