A Heartfelt Hump Day

14 comments

Happy Hump Day!!! My bump-date will be coming in a little while. Hold on tight!

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you SO much to everyone who has express support and encouragement to me as I continue to exercise during my pregnancy.

It isn't easy but neither is motherhood. I plan my workouts and try my best to do them at the same time everyday.

Sure. I don't feel like it a lot of the time. I'd much rather just make dinner and skip the workout all together. But then I think about my kids...both the one in my arms and the other in my belly.

I think about how I want to be around for them as long as I can.
I want to see my daughter have children of her own some day.
I want to be able to crawl around on the floor with those children.
I want to be alive when they get married and have children of their own.

So, everyday....well almost everyday...I choose to press play. I choose to workout and I choose to eat healthy.

Thank you for following along on my journey and continuing to support me. It means the world to me!! Thank you!

Happy Wednesday 


14 comments:

  1. I love this positive post! Another thing about working out to keep healthy: you ALWAYS regret working out, you NEVER regret making the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on the same page hun!!! I'm try to workout everyday except when I'm on my period!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Great Judith! I'm not alone. haha Why do you skip those days? Cramps too intense?

      Delete
  3. Right there with you. I have 4 kids, the youngest one is 10 months which makes fitting in workouts at the same time every day a challenge, but it's important that I keep pushing play every day. Have a fantastic weekend :)

    Jen@jpabstfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Jen! See! I see other women like you doing it with more kids than I have so I feel like I don't have any room for excuses. Thank you for being an inspiration to all the women around you. :)

      Delete
  4. Such an inspiring post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting! I enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so tired looking at that pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are great reasons, and a good reminder. I've been not feeling myself lately. Time to get back on track. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beverly. You got it! Get back on the horse! You may try to talk yourself out of it, but before you know it you will start to feel yourself and your mood getting back to normal. Gotta love endorphins!

      Delete
  8. Terrific advice..and look at your results..however some of us (me) have too many excuses to make ourselves healther

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.