Hump Day, Bump Day: Week 22

6 comments


Happy HUMP DAY!!!! For me that means its also Bump Day! haha 


Here's my weekly update on how the pregnancy is going. I'm still sticking to my Insanity Max 30 program with just a few more modifier moves added in since the bump is getting bigger. 

How big? Check out the side-by-side comparison of pregnancy #1 and this one (#2). Wow, huh??

Everyone tells you that you'll show sooner or even sit lower because your tendons are all stretched out from the first pregnancy but Good-NESS! lol 

Thanks to my daily 30-minute workouts I've stayed under my previous pregnancy's weight. You may think that's silly of me to worry about but my last pregnancy I gained 60 POUNDS. 

That was a lot of weight for me and really put me mentally in a bad place. Having PCOS I was SO grateful that I was able to get pregnant but my insecurities about my weight left me depressed and feeling hopeless. 

It took me nearly 3 years to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and then BOOM I got pregnant again. 

So, my approach is a little different this time. I ate clean the first time, but didn't workout. 

Adding that one variable sure has made a difference. We'll see how long it can last and how it ultimately affects my pregnancy.

My doctor's ok with it and I feel great. So that's my biggest motivator for keeping it up.


Happy Wednesday!!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, impressive! Congrats and keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!! It's been a lot of fun and since I've stayed consistent not as difficult as I thought it would be.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! Oh my goodness! What a cute name for a blog. haha Two of the boys I baby sit are gingers. So, I have a special place in my heart for crazy red heads...inside joke from a Houston based radio station. :) Have you heard of it before?

      Delete
  3. I'm amazed that you've been able to stick to your workouts. Way to go. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Puffy! The key is to listen to your body and keep moving! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.