Book review: The List by Yuval Abramovitz

Leave a Comment


On my list of New Year's resolutions for 2015 is the goal to devote time to personal development. Many people think this it is a waste, silly and not for them. But what they don't realize is that EVERYONE can benefit from personal development.

As a Beachbody coach, that is one of the things we stress the most to new coaches. Any job, especially one that deals with personal relationships with your clients, involves some level of rejection. SO improving one's approach to business and in life is infinitely important.

SO, that brings me to The List by Yuval Ambramovitz. Here 's my two cents on it and I honestly hope that you consider it if you are thinking about reading for personal development.



The List: Shout Out Your Dream 
by Yuval Abramovitz

I was originally drawn to this book by the title. You see I'm a big list-maker. I love writing a daily to-do list with my favorite purple EnergGel pen by Pentel and love the instant gratification of checking things off my list. I know its a little silly and mundane but I love it. haha

Sometimes its the simple things in life that give you the greatest pleasures, but I digress. After I started getting into it, I really enjoyed hearing about his journey and all the lessons he learned along the way.

It started to hit home the importance of not only setting goals but accomplishing them. Since reading his book I have not only gotten back into writing daily to-dos but also quarterly and annual goals. So, I guess you could say I have several lists. I have them pinned to my bulletin board so that I will see them every time I go into my office. They are a constant reminders of the things I aim to accomplish.

Not familiar with how to make goals? My follow up to this will include how I went about setting mine.


From the Author

If you are reading these lines then you must be considering purchasing this book. You may be thinking, "Hey, this looks like something I've read before" or "Right, another genius who wants to teach me how to write lists. What's the big story? You just take a pen and a piece of paper and write".

But this is it - a list is not just a scribble on a piece of paper.

I don't think that in The List I've brought the tablets from Mount Sinai, but I do believe that I have successfully delivered the idea in the most communicative and motivating manner I could. Moreover, thanks to a social experiment I have conducted, which involved around 5,000 list writers from all over the world, I have cracked the code for writing an effective list that will lead to self-fulfillment through mass support via social networks.

This book was written with a lot of love and has useful tools which will help you advance the goals you set for yourself. Since publishing this book, I have received thousands of heartfelt letters from people who wrote lists and as a result their lives changed for the better and are on their way to self-fulfillment.

I believe that The List will inspire you to act and fulfill yourself and will bring you closer to a much happier life.



Have a great Tuesday!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.